Sinister: Tigermilk on CD

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Sat Sep 19 01:44:11 BST 1998

Hi all....
I have severe misgivings about posting this.... don't yell at me.... I bought Tigermilk on CD today from a local indie record shop.  For thirty bucks.  I know I did nothing illegal (altho whoever manufactured it sure did) but I wonder if I did something immoral.  But what would you have done???  It was so beautiful; the dancing girls logo as cover art; the mis-titled "The State I'm In".... I hadn't even HEARD it yet so I didn't hesitate to quickly take it to the counter, looking over my shoulder the whole time for the spirit of D.Kitchen wagging his finger at me.  Also, I'll most certainly buy the official release if it ever comes out, so I don't feel I've cheated anyone out of anything.  Am I wrong?  Can anyone say they would've done differently?