Sinister: Tigermilk on CD

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Sat Sep 19 02:50:24 BST 1998

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Brier Random wrote:

> I have severe misgivings about posting this.... don't yell at me.... I
> bought Tigermilk on CD today from a local indie record shop.  For
> thirty bucks.

Under the circumstances, bootlegging was inevitable.  If a lot of people
want something, someone will sell it to them.  I wish _Tigermilk_ had been
reissued about 6 months ago.  I hope it will be reissued ASAP, because I
hate to see this happen.  After a reissue the bootlegs would be worth
almost nothing.

Does it have about 4 songs from a radio session at the end? Is it silvery
(aluminum)? I must confess someone is sending me one, probably a CD-R. (No
money involved -- I got the offer during an ongoing search for a copy of
the LP.  A few people will offer to sell you one for an extortionist's
price.  Someone else will offer you a dub of some sort.)

That pisses me off, but I'm not surprised.  Squash the profiteer!

Unless of course this is really a plan to gain publicity...cynical, but it
would probably work.

--Mark

__ <http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome> <MPEG 3 & RealAudio tracks>
   October 19th: SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14