Sinister: Tigermilk on CD

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Sat Sep 19 03:23:36 BST 1998

>Does it have about 4 songs from a radio session at the end? Is it silvery
>(aluminum)? >

I wish it had the radio sessions.  It just has:
The State
Expec
Losing It
Baby
Elec. Ren.
Dreaming
Rule the School
Wandering Days
I Don't Love Anyone
Mary Jo
(titles shortened by me)

And it's silvery like a normal CD.  No notes at all but for the track
listing and a barcode.

>Unless of course this is really a plan to gain publicity...cynical, but it
>would probably work.

By me???  Is that what you mean?  I don't need that kind of publicity.  I'm
no hero.