Sinister: Saucy Prize Post

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Sep 19 14:43:12 BST 1998

Chris leonard wrote:

  It was definitely pointing up
>upwards but  a bit flaccid at the end, like a melting submarine.   But
>since he was sitting back it was kind of like the bath effect when it
>floats upwards with no effort.  And without a bath.   It's like you
>get two magnets, and magnetically float a squirming meat train.

Ah yes, I know just what you mean, Chris. Thanks for all the in-depth
information. I have to say that Trousers went and deflated it a bit in the
interim, by casually, probably accidentally in fact, pointing out that his
semi-stiffy is in fact a boring old painting, and not a photograph, as I had
innocently assumed. I'm quite disappointed, because I'd already imagined
some kind of "Strawberry and Chocolate" scenario. Still, that's out the
window now, even if it was a phot, I'm sure Oon the Loon's presence would
have put the kybosh on that. Never mind, hopefully there'll be some kind of
cock cage element in the forthcoming competition.

jon g wrote:

I'm writing this from school!  Does that excite you old people?

Not really, Jon, no. How's bethey getting on?

Burt Reynolds wrote:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the voice on South Park
isn't actually Isaac Hayes.  I do know that Isaac Hayes is now a grand
high poobah in the church of scientology.  Go figure.

That's a bit more like it. How do I join in the scientology fun? I can
assure you all that I only need to hear three or four seconds of "Isaac
Hayes" on South Park to know whether it is indeed an imposter. I'm quite
proud of that. It's the result of hours listening to his between song banter
(very sexy!) on "Live From the Sahara Tahoe". So warm, so mellow.

Duke Holliday - how much will the postage set me back for a copy of your
book? I'm asking via the list to give you an opportunity to make barbed and
witty comments, should you wish. Anything to keep the list afloat. I've been
reduced to reading "Herzog" by Saul Bellow, which is a bit too brainy for
me.

Speaking of brainy, it's about time we had a message from Charlotte Hall.
Did you buy the new album in Swiss Cottage, Charlotte? And while we're on
the subject of shy and retiring listees, the world's foremost authority on
Pez dispensers is keeping conspicuosly quiet. It's a shame. With a ll the
tedious drivel on the list (see above) surely you two could rasie standards
a bit?

Peter