Sinister: Oops.......

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 19 14:53:16 BST 1998

I stupidly said.....

>Some of my happiest times have been driving between Glasgow and Stirling
with >my sister (aged 23, maybe that makes all the difference) and
brother-in-law to >be, with us screeching along to IYFS.....to have
something, other than your >parents, in common with your sister makes this
so very special, not brutal in >the slightest.

>Aaah, fond memories of singing along to Mary-Jo, substituting Maryhill, as
we >approached that glorious part of Glasgow.

Before some pedant picks up on my error, I've just realised that Mary-Jo is
on Tigermilk, rather than IYFS.......sorry!  But it was still very very
enjoyable.
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106
West Medical Building