Sinister: *sigh*

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 12 15:43:26 BST 1998

Things that made this young(ish) boy sigh today..

 1: Missing the bus by *this* much.

 2: The ending of the last story in 'The elephant vanishes' which I
finished on the tube (just between Russell Square and Holborn)

 3: Getting to work and realising I'd been rota'd to take books out of
boxes all morning.

 4: Stuart M sweetly intoning 'It could have been a brilliant career'
over my shop's PA, the first time TWIGGYBASTARD has been put on by
anyone other than me! (does this count as a full B&S  conversion?)

 5: Dreaming of New York and Philedelphia.

 6: Boots running out of avacado and bacon sandwiches.

 That's it so far. Guess I'd better get back to work *sigh*

 StayMelancholyRoryxx