Sinister: Kool Katrina and the toronto show

jubilee ? paiku at xxx.com
Sat Sep 19 16:55:25 BST 1998

hellooooo

uhm, hello my name i sarah and i like ducks and lollipops. p!o!p!s?
actually i only like them cos i was just at the drug store and they had
this huge rack of them and they were almost all a different flavour.
there were even really gross ones like coconut cream pie.  nasty.
ANYWAY the reason i'm posting is to say thanks to katrina for tipping me
on being a youngin in a liscenced world, and then talking to neil about
the dates.  I know that doesn't guarantee anything, but it was a super
nice thing for her to even try to do because the two liscenced shows
aren't even anywhere near her and errr, she's can get into liscenced
shows, but she's given me hope!  I bought my ticket yesterday from
bloody awful ticketmaster, they put this horrible enormous service
charge so a $16 ticket becomes about $78.  well closer to $22 actually.
Ugh, that makes me physically sick.  Like my biology is physically
addiced to learning, in that sort of way.  hmmmm.

SO YES, thank you katrina for trying to help us pathetic little
canadians potentially get a step closer to our one common bond on this
list which is PEZ.  i mean belle and sebastian.  right.

And as for a list meet, i'm SO IN BABY.  i mean, yes i'd like to come.
and maybe if the show stays 19+ we can all go into the opera house as a
big heard and i can just stand in the middle as we enter the doors.  or
mayeb not.  But i thought it seemed like a good idea.

ok awesome thanks bye :)
sarah

p.s.- hi matt langham!!!  goo goo ga moo.  matthew langham is addicted
to talking to yanks on this program called iphone so any donations to
stop his addiction and get him help would be appreciated.  you can send
them to me and i'll keep them.  i mean send them along.  No money though
just PEZ.
thanks.
-management