Sinister: helen lover

Heinitz heinitz at xxx.net
Sat Sep 19 03:21:55 BST 1998

>boards of canada
>theaudience
>helen love

i have never heard of the first, but i quite like theaudience although they are
bobbins live. but do buy helen love stuff, they are great. and, and, my friend
daniel is in the video and on the cover of the single for "long live the uk
music scene".

>birmingham, bristol, essex, exeter, kent, lancaster, leeds, sheffield, york,
and st. andrews

go to sheffield, it has a wide variety of benches all on the one street. some of
them are traditional, some of them are quite futuristic, and one of them is very
shiny and smooth and curvy. that last one is my personal favourite.
i was wondering if the video for "it's insipid to taunt bears" was actually
shown on alternative nation, because i missed just that vital first five minutes
of the damn programme while trying to work out which train to catch to
bridlington to see the manics with my aforementioned friend daniel, i rushed to
the tv and stayed up til two watching strange videos, none of which were of
belle and sebastian. oh, and honey is right (of course), that cornelius video is
fantastic. but some of the others were scary.

abi, who can't quite justify going all the way to london to see Fosca, although
she very much wants to.

*sigh*