Sinister: "everybody SHADDUP thish shong'sh about ME!!!!!"

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Sat Sep 19 22:44:47 BST 1998

Debbie wrote:
<<And has anyone else noticed that the wee 'Seb' badge has a
green/white striped shirt and ginger hair? Does this mean B&S are Celtic
supporters? Just wondered.>>

I know this celtic/rangers a load of ares, but I couldn't help but be cheered
when I first read this:
Ink Polaroid#2
''....Anything you want!
         Which is what (mark jones) said he would give us if we would do a
record for him. So Chris promptly drew up a list that included a pair of forty
inch flares, a date with Kate Moss, and celtic to win the league cup.
I don't think he's seen any of them yet.'' (by Stuart David)

I think this answers your question. Incidentally, it fits quite nicely with
things to make a young boy sigh. Well, this young boy, anyway.
(I'd of said spurs to win the FA cup, but that wouldn't so much make me sigh,
as cease to breathe altogether.)
         Popkids! 'Dimanche Desue'! 'C'est Absent'! Please, does *anyone* know
anything about this record? I need to know!

seb<sighing over the thought of Kate Moss, in 50'' flares. scoring a
hattrick.>