Sinister: 'if you're lost,you can look and you will find me'.....oh dear

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 19 21:37:36 BST 1998

hello hello dear misters and missys,
sadly,i am no longer subscribed to the mailing list thanks to some sick
bastard i had to cancel my internet subscription,but i can make do with
reading on the internet pages...but i'm not down,no..actually i think
i'm in love,why else would i be singing along with that stupid song on
the radio right now 'if you fall,i will catch you I WILL BE WAITING!
time,after time...time after time' aaaa save me

so there's a whole bunch of messages out there..i like simple things
too! that's a fantastic song,didn't i just write a huge post about how
much i love it? oh well..yesssm i think people should write ways how to
make a young ****** ***** boy sigh..well i'd like to know
anyways...hopefully they sigh over a certain someone's presence,smiles
and gushy lovely things like that.... i mean it's simple things that
make a young boy sigh isn't it? so give them a chocolate kiss

i haven't been able to get my ticket yet,and edginess is only
half-kicking in so far,a slight anxious feeling...but other than
that...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kiss kiss (chocolate)
Genevieve