Sinister: mix tapes, web site, feedback

Bluepoets at xxx.com Bluepoets at xxx.com
Sun Sep 20 04:46:04 BST 1998

hey boys and girls!

to anyone who e-mailed me about mix tapes, i need you addresses again, all my
e-mail has been erased.

and to all you who are interested into looking at a complete strangers web
site, my new site is up, the address is
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Parc/8792/index.html
OR
http://surf.to/feeling.blue

be sure to sign the guestbook, and give me some intial feedback, its only in
its beginning stages so please be kind :)

see you all in e-mail land

your friend
the spaceman