Sinister: music

Dmitry Komis komis at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 20 05:02:45 BST 1998

Hi I'm new.  I am finally responding, eventhough I've been reading your
mails for a week now.

I'm 18, from Chicago (blah, blah, blah).....B&S isn't really popular here,
but they just dont know what they're missing.  Anyway, I'm glad I can
finally be apart of this.

My favorites are: Velvet Underground, Bjork, P.J. Harvey, Pavement, Massive
Attack, Yo La Tengo, Radiohead, Tori Amos, Beth Orton, Portishead, Tricky.

	bye,
		dmitry