Sinister: music

ciaran at xxx.net ciaran at xxx.net
Sun Sep 20 09:30:05 BST 1998

Hi

since i asked here is my $0.02 of mucical loves:

fugazi
make up
air miami
unrest
his name is alive(except home is in your head)
a house
pixies
throwing muses ( not belly )
seely
tortoise
st . etienne
beech boys
air
unilab=stereolab+ui
thievery corps.
beastie boys(pauls B. + check you head not hello nasty)

c.