Sinister: Re: music

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Sun Sep 20 10:11:31 BST 1998

ben folds five, pulp, frank sinatra, indigo swing, komeda, that dog.,
weezer, they might be giants, elliot smith, pernice brothers, rufus
wainwright, squirrel nut zippers, sean lennon, beth orton, brian setzer,
tori amos, stan getz, crowded house, elvis costello, the BEATLES, ella
fitzgerald, morphine, morcheeba, blur, phantom planet, jump little
children, zumpano, bjork, bobby darin.

and if you are inclined to agree with my taste, i encourage you all to
tune in to my radio show here at USC. you can get in Real Audio by
clicking on the LIVE link at http://kscr.usc.edu.

my show is on every tuesday night from midnight to 4 am pacific time.
which would be 8am to noon on wednesdays in the UK. please tune in!

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"I see Mr. Chompers as a modern-day Tom Joad."