Sinister: Cheers Peter

Keith Watson keithmwatson at xxx.com
Sun Sep 20 13:42:09 BST 1998

This is great, I've just entered a fantastic competition that's on the
NME website, I'd just like to thank Peter in advance if I win for my
prize... Here's the advert...

Win a rocking night out courtesy of Miller!

Enter our competition with Miller to win a fabulous night of
rock'n'roll mystery, free beer and hotel high life...

NME.com News 17 September 1998

Pretty good eh? The rock and roll mystery bit intrigues me too, does
it mean I'm going to get to meet Colour me Badd?

Cheers,
  Keith.