Sinister: music

Stephanie smfisher at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 20 17:28:21 BST 1998

Well, I've been on the list for a while, and told myself I should start
writing. Plus I know a lot of people are using this as an "introduction".

So hi, I'm Stephanie, I'm 21, from Athens, of course I think Belle &
Sebastian are lovely...

Besides them, I like: Super Furry Animals, Manics, Stone Roses (including
the later stuff even though the first album's the best), Olivia Tremor
Control, Gorky's, Nick Drake, Blur, Kenickie (although I haven't heard the
new stuff yet), Tullycraft, Spiritualized, Beach Boys, Catatonia...and
lots more of course but I think those are my favorites, more or less.

Cheers & love,
Stephanie