Sinister: hmmmm

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 20 18:29:48 BST 1998

At 13:11 -0400 9/20/98, The Dude, a.k.a. Timmy D. wrote:
[Why is is that these mailing lists are always quite silly? I would have
[listed my favorite bands, but Sarah told me not to (hahaha) so I won't.
[I guess I'll just say that I have tickets to the show October 13th in
[Boston, Massachusetts and I can get more if people are interested (that
[isn't a real promise, but an effort statement more or less).
[
[This is my first message, so please don't bite me.
[
[Cheers and robots,
[
[Tim in Boston

wait a minute! are there two shows in boston? because i have tickets to see
them on the 21st in boston at the BU morse auditorium.
sooo, unless they changed the date or there's two shows or something, i'm
very confused.

-kerry

"the best looking boys are taken, the best looking girls are staying inside."
	-belle and sebastian