Sinister: Sarahs right.

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 21 19:24:49 BST 1998

Sarah wrote;
Please stop listing bands.......it's making my head thump
Now Jake writes;
Please stop listing bands.......it's making my head thump.

Sorry to have to be the one who says this, but things are starting to get a
little bit repetitious on this front. That is about 30 people who have now
decided to take it upon themselves to tell a likeminded group of people
that they like the same sort of music as them. Ground breaking stuff!

Can we just leave it there, please.

Oh and while I'm here can i just make a quick plea?

Can anyone do me a tape of the stuff that V-TWIN and LOOPER have released?

I would have bought them myself but my local indie is the crappest place
you can imagine, I almost died of shock to see that they had Philophobia on
the shelves within a month of its release. And for some reason they decided
that they just wouldn't stock any stuff by B&S. And it's not that they have
had it in and it has just sold out. They never had it.
It just means that I have to take my business to the Woolies down the road.

Only joking. I just have to travel the 20 odd miles into Brighton to find a
decent record shop. Still as B*Witched say. C'est la Vie

Jake.
Oh and by the way my favourite bands are......................