Sinister: i want the money ooh ooh

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 20 20:17:39 BST 1998

these songs lists aren't giving me a headache,you know what gives me a
headache yes? Those abbreviations! I cannot read them,what language is
this! How you get TWATTYBUS out of this,so odd odd odd...umm i mean,geez
i cannot even stop and WRITE the abbreivations for the album names...
other music besides belle n sebastian:
suede (brett,sigh) blood sweat & tears, the pastels , mccarthy,  the
temptations , arab strap (ooh baby) ,geneva ,blur , red sleeping beauty
, kool & the gang , ccr ,al green , jack , pulp , orange juice  the
divine comedy , eggstone , the pernice brothers , spiritualized,the
go-betweens (yes that's RIGHT Arctic Woman! Hi YAA ninja chop!) the
clash , gang of four , the buzzcocks , sly & the family stone,  massive
attack

so where have you all gone?i haven't seen much action on here
lately,except for that whole scandlous trousers and chris and monsieur
bobby chariot bit,what was that all about anyways.

someone told me that sweet f.a actually means 'sweet fanny adams'
instead of f all,but that doesn't make sense! anyways,i felt stupid at
the time,and i still do,who's fanny adams? she sounds like a character
on my old maid playing cards,nurse nelly,stringbean steen (and WOW i
didn't know seymour stein was a real person? did youse all know that?
what a cool name!) etc do i need to know?

thankyou baby!da nuh..thankyou BABY
genevieve  mcfiddle