Sinister: Steps, what else?!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 20 21:16:00 BST 1998

Belle and Sebastian have complete sold out, how dare they.
Sorry that was goign to be a big funny and imensley sarcastic rant, but
I'm not in the moood. I smell of mushrooms and it is not amusing. I do
not like this working lark. No no. I doth not approve.

Pooookie! We've all been quiet cos we haev been droooowned like the
drowners (ooh slow down why don't you!!!) with "musicwotoiloikes" posts.
Speaking of which will I get shot down in flames for really liking
whatever the latest 5ive single is? It makes me giggle and laugh, I love
it. Aren't Steps ABBA? They just ARE. Oooh how scary. Can you just
imagine four people.....late night. Two boys, and two girls....wearing
all white costumes.
GIRL A - Brrr Shaggy, I don't like this.....having to swim to Sweden is
bad enough, but then have to wait about in a graveyard till *lightning
strikes* Witching Hour....it just gives me the gosh darned spooks.
GIRL B - Yes Daphne, but this is no ordinary graveyard....read the
sacred names inscribed onto the cold hard marble of death....say the
names with me girl!! Say them!!! AND KNOW who you worship!!!!
*all start chanting* BJORN! BENNY! AGENETHA! THE OTHER ONE!! FRIEDA!!
THATS HER!
BOY C - *owl tweets* AHA! NOw  the hour has come.
*all put on their ceromonial tank tops*
*start dancing in a strange, yet somewhatdestinedtobecopiedbymanypeoplea
llovertheglobe manner round the tombstone of 1975orwheneverABBAwerehitsi
dunno*
(getting spooked yet?)
BOY D - AAAZAAAUUURGHH!! I seem to be growing boy band hair!!! And
forsooth! I have piano riffs going ROUND AnD ROUND IN MY HEAD!!! AARUGH!
*falls to the ground twitching*
GIRL A AND GIRL B however look mesmerised. 'Something' now has hold of
them. They stare up to the sky in an  enraptured manner, and eat the
heads of virgin bellend semenstain fans, somehow managin not to get any
lilly liverd blood all over their nice white outfits. Aren't Steps
clever kids? They scream to the sky...
*all* ABBA! COME TO US!!!!!
And thus our tale ends....and P!O!O!P! history begins.
Don't have nightmares - remember, ITS ONLY ROCK'N'ROLL! AND ITS PLASTIC,
PLASTIC YES IT IS!!!!!!

I scare myself.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel