Sinister: my thoughts

Zschwa23 at xxx.com Zschwa23 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 02:42:38 BST 1998

Greetings from Miami......

It's been a year since I started listening to  B + S, and I can say that,
after a few listens, TWATTYBUS is infinitely better than Sinister. In fact, I
listen to Jane and Wheels more than Sinister.  I am no critic, I just know
that Stuart's voice and the musical arrangements are more entrancing.
Brilliant Career is mesmerizing.  Care also is a g-dsend.  Others, too.

After discovering B + S, I now know how Richard Dreyfuss felt in Close
Encounters:
Utterly obsessed with something he had no control over.

This is how i feel about the music. Radiohead and Buffalo Tom are the only
others which, well, make me FEEL.

During tonight's Rosh Ha Shana dinner lyrics to Brilliant Career were rolling
off my tongue.  My mom gave me some looks...I sympathize with you, Richard.  I
hope your journey was nice; mine certainly is.

For three years I have been eagerly anticipating Buffalo Tom's next release
(Sept. 29).  It is, however, going to be quite difficult to eject TWATTY from
my player.

Cheers

5 things:

1) Ending to "Au Revoir Les Infants"

2) Thom Yorke's voice

3) "It could have been a brilliant career."

4) First date -- first kiss

5) Watching those around you grow old