Sinister: An apology to National Park

Karen David belleandsebastian at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 09:47:56 BST 1998

See the other day when I was apologising for beeing late. Well I have to
apologise for my apology, because it sounded like I was having a go at
National Park for making us late, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Even if there were a few adjustments to be made after they played it was
absolutely nothing to do with them that we were late. I'm sorry to John and
Scott and De Mouche and The Rebel if I gave that impression.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Glasgow and we're going to record a song today,
so I better go and get the kettle on for the workers.

Cheers
Stuart m

--UPIMSRGSMTP11MS4+y7l5RcXySm7IwCV8bahMpC--