Sinister: music

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 21 12:40:28 BST 1998

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, N Leggatt wrote:

> >But I think it's slightly inferior to Sinister (I feel guilty
> already for applying that adjective).<
>
> i've seen quite a few of these opinions so far.  i agree, if _only_ for
> "space boy dream" which to me isn't worth listening to more than maybe
> twice.  also i can't say i care for "seymour stein."  does anyone think
> that arab strap is _better_ than sinister?  and why?

I do, I think, if only because TBWTAS has lodged in my head like an
infinitely beautiful axe and REFUSES to leave. But I listened to the EPs
the other day and 'You Made Me Forget My Dreams' is still so wonderful it
hurts. So this is still my favourite B&S song despite the miracles of A
Summer Wasting and IIWNTC and Chickfactor.

I think it's v. funny that everyone LOVES to list their favourite bands.
Why is that, do you think?

Spiders keep falling out my hair in a disturbing manner this morning. I
think I'd better go.

Archel x