Sinister: domestic vinyl

THAIAN N TON tton at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 21 13:27:26 BST 1998

Hello beautiful sinisteries,

i saw TBWTAS vinyl here (yes in balto) for 8.99 dollars.  so it's about.
(they had a delay in shipment due to labor day & UPS) ... i got my B&S
tickets on fri night for the DC show @ black cat ... and then i popped off
to see yo la tengo and had nasty people standing in front of me with their
fat asses in my face so i had to stand up and be counted to hear what was
going on.  ah lordy.  i only hope those people never get to even know what
B&S is.  that would be celestial justice.

love, chi chi x