Sinister: Sinister Soul Weekender

Michael Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 14:17:15 BST 1998

I like the idea of camping - very Famous Five.  I can just imaging popping
my head out of the tent in the morning to see lots of cardigan wearing
people about to head off to the local farmhouse for beakfast - massive
portions expected - but running into some madcap adventure along the way,
most likey involving misty moors, an abandoned railway tunnel and an old
legend.

Those in America can simultaneously have a Hardy Boys style adventure,
although that might be a bit more Arab Strap than Belle & Sebastian.