Sinister: Sinister Soul Weekender

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 21 14:28:10 BST 1998

Michael wrote:

>I like the idea of camping - very Famous Five.  I can just imaging popping
>my head out of the tent in the morning to see lots of cardigan wearing
>people about to head off to the local farmhouse for beakfast - massive
>portions expected

Ooh yes, and we'll be served by the plump farmer's wife, who'll have a bun
in her hair and twinkling eyes, and she'll call us "little scamps", and
probably send us on our way with homemade lemonade and lashings of ginger bread.

Can we have a midnight feast too, and eat pineapple straight out of the tin??

Sarah x
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106
West Medical Building