Sinister: 5 days to Stockholm

Peter Larsson peter at xxx.se
Mon Sep 21 15:16:18 BST 1998

Hi!

5 days left to the Stockholm gig. Are there any plans for a meeting before.
I heard something about kricket in Vitabergsparken. Is that a good idear? I
don't know how to play it and I guess no one else does. Why not simply play
brännboll instead? At least we know how tp play that game. I think I could
gather around 20 people for that. Rebecka and Vanessa write and tell us
about the plans.

/Peter