Sinister: HEY! London (indoor) picnic Saturday 26th September!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 16:32:09 BST 1998

The header says it all, really...

This Saturday coming, there will be what is to all intents and purposes
a picnic at the lovely and beautiful Rory and Linda's house in charming
North London. It's inside because we didn't think we could rely on the
weather, but if it turns out lovely, I'm sure that can be accommodated.

I implore everyone who's around to come along, as it will be invariably
class (anything that Rory's involved in tends to be). New listees are
especially welcome, particularly those who posted about not managing to
meet up with like-minded souls at the now legendary Shepherds Bush
event. Rumour has it that Stevie Troosers' melting submarine will be
putting in an appearance, which should be attraction enough for
anyone...

It'll kick off about 2 p.m., so get there early for maximum thrills. For
those who have been before, you know the drill - for those that haven't,
bring some food, maybe something that everyone can tuck into, and (of
course) all the alcohol you can carry. Any games, tapes, guitars,
balalaikas, or those wobble boards what Rolf Harris uses are encouraged,
nay obligatory.

The address is as follows - it's ever so easy to get to:

Top flat, 40 Salisbury Road, London N4.

To get there, take the tube to Manor House (Piccadilly Line), and then
the 29, 171 or 171A bus for 5 stops (about half a mile) towards Wood
Green. Get off outside the post office, cross the road, and Salisbury
Road is next to the "Old Suffolk Punch" Pub. It's dead easy to find. For
further information, now or on the day, call 07771 656961, and be ready
to be persuaded.

Seriously, it's a brilliant opportunity to meet everyone you've ever
wanted to (well, pretty much!)...there were 30 people at the New York
Picnic - you're not going to let them beat us, are you?

Look forward to seeing you there!

Kisses,
Mark