Sinister: B&S Oct. 24 Toronto Meet

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 19:13:23 BST 1998

>I'm organizing a B&S Meet on Oct.24 in Toronto. (show date)
>
>Send me an email privately for further details.
>

>cheers,
>Allan

Okay, I'm counting me and at least three other people who want to organize
b+s meets before the Toronto show...how's about somebody post the location
and details of their hoedown, then all us Toronto show goers can look at it
and decide that it really would be better to only have one party to go to
so that we're not all party hopping, and see who's got the best plans. Not
that it's a competition or anything, but if someone's rented a ballroom I'd
hate to try and throw a party to compete with that.
Come on, fish, start biting.

truly,
jessicaxo
b+s enabled!