No subject

Kimberly Forrette kimpostor at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 19:24:01 BST 1998

A hearty and heartfelt good morning to you all from the heart of
California's cabbage-growing country....

Sorry to propogate the "knee-jerk" message trend that seems to have
overrun the list lately, but i do have a legitimate question:

Does anyone know where to find guitar chords to TWISTYBASS*
(especially "DD#2", "Career", and "Strap"? i've looked at just about
all the B*S sites i can find and still i'm denied the pure pleasure of
sitting in my room for hours on end fumbling my way through (no not
THAT) my favorite new B*S songs on my trusty six-string that has a Hot
Wheels and a four-leaf clover sticker on it...

i can't wait to meet a whole lot of you in Philly and NY...look for
the flounderer with a "judy" name patch on her jumper...ooh, i said
jumper.  Englishness is contagious, don't get too close.

Thanks lovies
kim

*name that reference -- it's a Neil Finn song.  He rules too.  i don't
care what you say.