Sinister: Tigermilk to CD-R

jennifer rakowski rakow at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 21 20:34:04 BST 1998

Hi-

> Does anyone have the capability to record vinyl onto CD-R?  If so I may
> be willing to *LEND* someone my copy of Tigermilk.
> --
> The Eclectic Electric
>
> "U Sexy Motherpopper!!!"

Well my boyfriend does can make a CD-R of it, he copies lots of stuff, cuts
down on costs you know, but as soon as I thought of that, I looked at your
email.  You're across the pond so that would not be too efficient for you to
send it.

Ok, this was useless, but still, it's an attempt to get to know some ppl on
this list since I'm new.

Take care
Jennifer