Sinister: look, crazy judy is having an affair with the tall man

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 22:49:55 BST 1998

Hey sinisterines,

Somehow my .sig file *mysteriously disappeared (alright, we all know it was
my mother mucking about on here), so this message is really just a test to
see if it works.

Oh, and I'd like to ask if it is possible to be driven to a point of
insanity by prolonged exposure to loud and stress-indicing noise? You see,
we've had a fire (no worries, everyone is okay and so are my records, thank
heavens - everything just smells like we've been on a cookout) and they're
rebuilding our walls...they start hammering away and doing goodness knows
what at 7:30am and here it is, 5:30pm and the builders are showing no sign
of letting up and I've got to study for my Law test tomorrow (oh, the
glamourousness of highschool) and darnit, I can't get anything done from
this banging and drilling and general machinery noise going on. I do hope I
don't snap and throw my dear eggplant at the workers, I'm sure they're nice
and everything but really, noise is noise and I do wish it could be kept to
a minimum, ie. none.

Does anyone seem to have a Coronation Street addiction? I can't help
myself, it just strikes me as being so much more interesting than my life
and so much more action packed than silly American soaps.

Well, now that I've wasted a good three minutes of my and everyone else's
time, I'll be going.

truly,
jessicaxo

33 days until b+s in Toronto! Hurrah!

Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate
the sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk
out of a thermos.