Sinister: 3 6 9 seconds of questions

N Leggatt leggattn at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 21 23:01:07 BST 1998

what about that little tune at the end of 3 6 9, after the final, 4th,
listed song ends.  is it a track in its own right?  what's it called?  why
is it there?  who decided it should be there?  why are they sorry they're
on the radio?  why is dirt?  and so on.  what's that all about?  or am i
making too big a deal out of this?

also, somebody said
>Well I have to apologise for my apology,<
and i feel this is insuffiencient.  therefore i would like to apologise on
behalf of everyone who failed to apologise and for those whose apologies
did not extend to everyone deserving of an apology.  and for myself for
butting in and being a smart ass.  thank you.

__

"So many things we never will undo
I know you're sorry, I'm sorry too
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't"