Sinister: music and toronto

jj jj at xxx.com
Mon Sep 21 23:46:15 BST 1998

well i'm not going to bother posting a list of my favorite bands but if
anyone *really* is interested in what else i listen to besides b&s, please
direct your nearest browser to
www.mindspring.com/~initialgirl/tunes/tunes.htm  -- or tune your realaudio
to www.wcbn.org/listen.ram on wednesday mornings from 6-9am EST (that's
11am-2pm GMT i believe) - ah, shameless self-promotion. isn't it wonderful?

and i got my ticket for the toronto show last night - hurrah! so please
please please add me to any toronto-listee-lists that are discussing
pre/post-show meetups as my friend celia and i will be roadtripping up for
the weekend and would love to meet some of you!

xo
jj