Sinister: November 1 New York Tickets Wanted

Seamus Campbell conform at xxx.com
Tue Sep 22 00:16:56 BST 1998

  hey sinisterines --

    i'm coming to new york!  my first trip off the west coast! yay!

    i'm looking for 2 tickets to the nov 1 gig though.  if anyone can
help me out i would appreciate it tremendously. oh and if anyone has
floor space for a couple bedraggled west coast kids during the week of
nov 1-8  please let me know.  we can work something out, i'm sure.

   also i want to thank linda kerr for helping my friend max with a
ticket to one of the marysville gigs -- she hada great time and i got a
stuart murdoch set list out of the deal...

    yay! new york!  belle and sebastian!  yay!

   seamus