Sinister: I'm going to reply to everything at once, saving you scroll time. , Lucky you.

Krissy krissy9 at xxx.us
Tue Sep 22 01:13:50 BST 1998

> hmm. i got my copy from a big fat "new releases" display that had about 50
> of 'em at newbury comics in amherst massachusettes.
> it only cost me $11, because they mark down all their new releases to $11.
> see, i had like $30 just in case i could only find the UK release.
> i was actually surprised that i found it so easily.
> and i'm not really sure whether to consider newbury comics an indie store
> or not. they basically started out as an indie store in boston, but have
> since branched out over massachusettes. same thing with mystery train.

Kerry--
You lucky city-dwellin' girl!  I went to Hastings, asked for the album and
was met with blank
stares and searches in vain.  But I finally did get it, so why am I
complaining...?
Music tastes?  I know I'll put a list down and think, "Wait!  I forgot
___!"  But, I'll give it a go...  Pulp, Morrissey, the Smiths, Blur, the
Talking Heads, The Stranglers, Radiohead, Stevie Wonder, Frank Sinatra,
the new Rialto (plug-plug), Supergrass, Sleeper, the Rentals, that dog.,
the Pixies (and all the member projects since), Elvis (both of them), Ash,
Duran Duran, Adam Ant, some REM, Kitchens of Distinction, and
all of the sudden I'm trying to picture my CD holder mounted on the wall
across from my bed and I'm drawing a blank.  This feels eerily like
filling out a slam book.  Such pressure to impress.  Yikes.
Rory, Jonny-- those lists you posted were terrific!  Beautiful reads, both
of them (though, Rory, I'm sure it's the Health Gods who interjected to
keep you from eating all that bacon.  :)  )

Krissy