Sinister: 5 days to stockholm gig...

Rebecka popgal rebeckas at xxx.com
Tue Sep 22 06:59:28 BST 1998

well you guys...course we can play brännboll, we can do that:)

well see when we get there...I'll bring some thing to play with
though..and if we feel like feeling stupid and trying cricket we could
do that aswell.right? :)

well as for the weather..soem said it would be nice and some did..so
we'll just have to see about that..atleast where all meeting and that's
the main cause right..

hope noones mad about this idea..i just thought it would be nice..

and god hope the wheater is with us..:)

so se yall then saturday at 17.00 medborgarpatsen T , (tunnelbana,
underbground station that is)  where the spärrar are when you go up to
the street folkungagatan infront of the "Pressbyrån"

see you there...I could like have some big sign with me..saying..like
mad sinister freaks or something..:)

take care..and whatever you do don't get sick until saturday..you
woudn't wanna miss that dreamcometrue show..

huggles Rebecka...

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #