Sinister: feeling sinister

Julien Budynek xbudynek at xxx.jp
Tue Sep 22 08:44:52 BST 1998

Salut les copains,

bonjour a l'autre Julien francais! Et a tous les autres aussi.

Warning: no list in that mail, just bits of my life in Japan...

The other day, in that tiny record shop in Nara, I fell instantly in love
with that Japanese young girl (brunette, lovely glasses, perfect skirt)
who was buying the vynil version of our beloved TwattyBus. How I wish I
spoke better Japanese and said to her "I wanna know you girl!" That really
made me sigh.

Today Pulp are playing in Osaka. I have a ticket. I am sooo excited. BUT
there is a typhoon over Osaka, I am currently watching it by the window of
my office. And the trains do not work. Which means I am stuck at work. How
sad, isn't it?

After a few weeks of intensive Twattying, I must admit that I can't decide
which is my favorite song. Everytime someone sends a mail saying: "how
about that one" I say "yes you're right"... I agree with every person.
Maybe I have a slight preference for "It's a cricket not a pear" cause I
can play it on the guitar. I don't sing as well as Isobel though.

I totally agree with Julien, who said TwattyBus made him think about
"loaded" by VU. You're damn right, it especially reminds me of the
alternate mix of the album we can find in "fully loaded".

cheers all			julien
---
et puis toujours: http://diane.isCool.net/