Sinister: Don't tell mum the babysitters dead

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 23 09:16:22 BST 1998

Hi ya you stunning little sinistereens,

Firstly can I wish Honey a happy Holiday.
At least we will have a few days with out one of his mega long mailings
saying READ THE ARCHIVES, so in his absence I will take it upon myself just
to include this line in every mail I send.

Secondly I saw a Tigermilk bootleg in a store the other day. It had the
album cover 4 times on the front, in a kind of "playschool's square window"
pattern.
(Even though as far as i can remember that didn't have a cross in the
middle, I just felt like putting in a reference to my ever distant youth) .
It also had all 8 of the Mark Radcliffe sessions on the end, very tempting,
but  I've becomed quite attached to the romantic notion of just having a
tape of a tape etc rather than a cd, although I'll still buy the offical
copy when it comes out.

Thirdly, Is no one willing to do me a tape of the looper and V Twin stuff
as I asked the other day. Just thought I'd ask again in hope. As I said
before I'll do a magnificent tape in return, and I'll even put "I KNOW
WHERE THE SUMMER GOES" on it, now that really is an offer that can't be
taken lightly.

Fourthly, Have B&S stormed America in the wake of this morality crisis?
It's just there seem to be more and more of the "newbies" (their words not
mine) coming from across the atlantic. I'm trying to think of a way to find
out where we all live without clogging up the list. My best idea so far is
to have a big map on the sinister page with a little red dot where each one
of us lives, with a close up on the UK, this would make it easier to find a
central point for any picniccy meet ups. Thats one for you Honey! (only
joking, I know it will be too much work, but how about a town listed after
the email address of everyone on the list page?)

Fifthly, Why am I doing this in numbered points,
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh its a ...... LIST!

THE GIRLS ARE HOLDING HANDS
DON'T BE A FOOL
IT'S 1995, THE GIRLS ARE JUST FRIENDS,

Jake