Sinister: music

John Stuart/mail+schedule John.Stuart at xxx.com
Tue Sep 22 09:16:12 BST 1998

I know this thread will probably get out of hand, and we'll be asked by
HoneyPaul to quit posting lists of bands we like, but I thought I'd list
some of my favorite bands before he does!

The Bathers, Tindersticks, The Lost Soul Band, 10,000 Maniacs, Natallie
Merchant, Trembeling Blue Stars, The Beastie Boys, Air, Sugartown, Beck,
REM, Money Mark, Arab Strap, Stone Roses, New Order.

Cheers,

John S.