Sinister: Those pesky band lists

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 22 13:40:57 BST 1998

People just love letting complete strangers know what music they like in
the vain hope that when the message is read the recipients will all sit
around cooing and telling themselves how clever and sophisticated the
sender is.  Or they might find that they too like the unknown band on
the list and let out squeals of excitement because there's someone else
out there with intellect on a par with theirs.

For the record I like Kid Kranec, Cider Kiss TNT, Bangle Café Tune,
Esomo, Erdi, Teen Vamp, Dolores Bay, Toss Notes Here, and erm, and some
more but you're probably bored or thinking "God, how depressingly
mainstream"...

And here's some band content.

Sad trivia question 1- (and I apologise if lists start appearing on the
list - it's just for fun) what B&S songs have the same name as songs by
other people?
Sad trivia question 2 - who cares?

P.S.  When are the band playing live, and how can I get a copy of
Tigermilk, and what's wrong with lists, and who are the band members,
and what music do they like, and why does everyone keep asking the same
questions?

"Oh get me away from here it's an emergency, I'm not the same anymore.
If you want me you know where I am"