Sinister: Molecule type stuff

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 22 15:55:36 BST 1998

I am really sorry to ask this, but can I appeal to any chemists out there
(there must be at least one out of the 700 of yous lot)??

I need to know what the collective name for an NH group is.....I know NH2 is
an amine (isn't it?)......  If you do, can you e-mail me privately, and let
me know?

Sorry for abusing the list in this manner........I'll never darken your
doorsteps again, I promise.

Yours in anticipation
Sarah x
Sarah Wheeler