Sinister: Change of e-address, NYC picnic, Sweet FA, band lists...

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Tue Sep 22 22:19:46 BST 1998

Hello there,
	Well I got back from NYC yesterday. Where to begin? Okay, first of all,
for all those needing my e-mail services, I'm at
<bp224996 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu> for the time being. Actually I've been at
this address for over two years now, it's just that now I don't have a
forwarding address.
	On the subject of Sweet FA, if it is indeed Sweet Fanny Adams, there is
a Momus song which mentions it. It's the one on the Patron Saints of
Teenage comp, I think it's called something like "Murderers, the Hope of
Women." Quite a good song, really.
	And the New York picnic was loads of fun, I have the bruises to prove
it. I'm quite curious to see the photos of me battling with the
"squirrel." I swear I had the upper hand until that bike got in the
way...  Anyway, I couldn't post a better description than the ones
already mentioned thus far. We'll have some pictures developped
eventually, I'd bet.
	And all this about bands lists. Really, um, Idunno, it just
seems...well I know it's hard to stop yourself (I barely managed), but
it's anything but impressive, for the most part (except Genevieve's ;).
By that I don't mean that your lists of bands are inferior, but you just
come off in a negative light, rather than the positive one you might
think.
	If you just think for a bit, all this posting trouble business should
be fixed. Just remember that there are a lot of people reading this, and
if it's a common B&S question, as you can imagine we've already
discussed it many times. And in case you're worried, like people say,
there's the archives. It's just that this is a really fun list, and
Honey does a great job of running it, and I'd hate to see all that end.

	Falling and Laughing,

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - bp224995 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - (same e-mail for now)