Sinister: tigermilk, anyone? also my zine and boston

Bluvelour at xxx.com Bluvelour at xxx.com
Wed Sep 23 00:49:57 BST 1998

thing one: if anyone would like me to make them a copy of tigermilk, i have a
bootlegged cd that sounds divine i can make copies from. all i ask in return
is a mix tape or especially some belle and sebastian rarities (of which i have
none). just let me know; i'm at your disposal.
thing two: i'd enjoy recieving poems, short stories, reviews, articles, photos
or drawings that you'd like to see in a zine my boyfriend and i are compiling
entitled "serotonin." so let me know about whatever imaginative and genuis and
creative stuff you have stowed under your bed.
thing three: i'm going to the boston belle and sebastian show on the 21st of
october, so if anyone feels like starting a correspondence beforehand and
possibly meeting up there, i'm all for it.
that's it...
x's, o's, and spaceships.
*cindy