Sinister: NYC Picnic Ink Polaroids

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Wed Sep 23 03:29:57 BST 1998

	This is an odd one, isn't it?  Brian and I both have rather unpleasant looks
on our faces.  We can, and often, smile, but not when this was taken.  Brian
is carrying his bag with cds, the boombox, a shopping bag and a large poster
tube; I have my packback, a camera bag, a shopping bag, and another bag with
an awkward box full of more posters.  Brian is trying to look at his watch,
but is afraid that he will drop something in the process.  I had asked Brian
how much longer was the walk to the East River Park.  A mile and a half on a
bus takes a long time, but walking with heavy bags takes a longer time.  We
took a taxi to the park.

	This is of Mick attacking a bicycle with a chinese yoyo.  A squirrel had been
dropping things on Lauren's head; Mick went to teach the squirrel a lesson
with his yoyo.  He wanted to remind the squirrel who controls the world.  And
as things happen, soon Mick tripped over backwards onto the bicycle.  The
squirrel continued on its squirelly ways.  Mick bruised and was given both
sympathy and sarcastic remarks.

	I think I may have some more, but they have not been "developed" yet.  :-)

				Living and loving
						Matthew