No subject

Kimberly Forrette kimpostor at xxx.com
Wed Sep 23 05:41:42 BST 1998

"JJ" wrote..
> However there is a difference between mentioning one or two bands
> who butter your muffin and listing your entire CD collection.

Hmm, Point taken, but my list was of bands I listen to a lot.  This
thread is about to burst into flames, so lets drop it.

AMEN TO THAT!  Let's all just let that topic fizzle...in my humble
opinion, it's causing far too much negative feedback.  Are you with me
people?

with a zip-zap-zip and four ounces of vodka,
kim

"Can't we all just get along?"
                             -Rodney King, 1992