Sinister: The winners of the tapes are...

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Wed Sep 23 13:45:50 BST 1998

I have finally decided to who I will send the tape of the french radio
session Belle&Sebastian will do on october 5th, so now stop asking me for
tapes. I had to choose among 97 requests and my choice was guided by
completely subjective and moral standards.
The poor listees who were not selected by my narrow-minded spirit will have
to knock on the nearest door if they wanna get a copy :

For UK : duke of harringay <tangent at lineone.net>
	and kenny <kenny at dircon.co.uk>

For Ireland : Barrett Ronan <RBARRETT at dlrcoco.ie>

For USA : "Jim Schmidt" <Jim.Schmidt at sfweekly.com>

For Spain : Jose Maria SagĂșillo (hijo)
	<IMCEAEX-_O=GONVARRI_OU=CGT_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=SAGUILLO+5FJH at gestamp.es>
(nice email José :) )

"Why only one tape for the USA and 2 for UK ? " asked the american
ambassador in paris. Why not ? I am french and I do want I want with by
tapes, my cheese, my worldcup champions and my bad level in english !
I was little bit disappointed that some of the listees proposed me some
money to get tapes. Boo ! I do not want a single penny, I thought this was
clear for all of you.
But i thank *very much* all the boys and girls (especially the girls) who
have sent beautiful messages to me. You would really do anything to get tapes!
If I trust what you wrote - why should I doubt? -   I am the "most
beautiful boy in the universe". Some of you wrote that I was "even more
pretty than Stuart Murdoch": I just want to be sure that Isobel knows about
that important detail. Can anyone tell her the truth ?
Now I know that I could have saved 18 lives when sending the tapes, but I
am afraid I will not have enough time to do all that stuff, and I hope that
all the dying listees won't have a grudge against me.
I would like to kiss also all those who were ready to fly over the Channel
or the Atlantic Ocean to give me the " most languishing french kiss than
you've ever known". French boys are quite open-minded as far as kisses are
concerned, so I will not consider this as a attempt of sexual harrassment
(Kenneth Starr, I dont need you!).

Love and (french) kisses,

Philippe, the boy with the french tapes