Sinister: Cleanse, tone, moisturise.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 23 12:53:56 BST 1998

Just to underline what lovely Mark said about the proposed meeting of
minds in my little back garden (just planted new grass, so it should
come up lovely by the weekend).

 *Everyone* is welcome. You don't have to know me or anyone else on the
list, and I certainly don't want you to sit there reading this thinking
'Oh, but he doesn't mean me surely. Why the man's a complete stranger'
Because I do you know. With edible sugar stars and chocolate sprinkles
on it.
 Festivities should start around 2pm and the house will be done up as a
glorious Belle & Sebastian themed grotto. There will be a fox in some
snow, simple questions to make a young boy sigh stuck to the fridge with
magnets and a picture of a horse. Oh yes.
 Bring friends, booze, grub and an off-hand, carefree attitude towards
life that's a little disquieting in a person of your years.

 Linda's already legendary croquet set *will* be making an appearance
and all attendees will be expected to partake like maniacs, making out
that they are Winona Ryder in 'Heathers.' Or something.

 Be there or be solely responsible for the collapse of communism in the
Eastern Block.

 StayLuckyRoryxxx

 I have to go now, those Bacon and avacado sandwiches aren't going to
eat themselves you know.