Sinister: it's nothing, lipstick, maybe a little blood....

padraic doorey padraic_fresheire at xxx.com
Wed Sep 23 14:02:28 BST 1998

dear all.  blessed art thou.

i've been a tad quiet over the past few weeks so i hope a few of you
at least can still remember who i may be...

i've just called the cheesiest competition line in an attemot to get
out to "marlborough country"....try dialling 0800 3285858 if you're in
the UK and i challenge you not to giggle until trousers fall to your
ankles.

hum drum and party poopers all around, indian summer skies and pints
and chocolate consumed in sunday's camden shade with mark, rory and
linda and some non listees ('twill be only a matter of time), getting
so into the cornelius album yet i'm sad at the propect of princess
tara moving away from where-i-am-not-anyhow to a place
even-further-afield, my sooper dooper cricket in boston played host to
weary lucksmiths last night after their show, and this week seems to
be flying by in the same vein as sinister september.  The adorable T
will be in NY the same time i will be along with Rory &
Linda....hoping to meet other *fabu* listees and perhaps convince them
to accompany this London/San Fran/Boston possee on their mini roadtrip
to Philadelphia for the show on friday the twenty third of october(one
month away today!!).
talking of a london meet up, where to do it and whatever will we do???
 bowling?  pitch & putt???   picnic?  an i'm celebrating the third
anniversary of my 21st in a couple of weeks.  where does the time go?
does anyone know?  (julia fordham where are you in my heure of need???)

lovable stories which i cannot delete from my inbox include the one i
receievd this morning about the bespec'd brainbox with supreme musical
divining skills, jessica's wonderful tale of that no-good crush &
dreams which made her dilly-dally further still in the trials of love,
AND there was another one but i can't remember anymore so it mustn't
have blown me away that much.

philippe, is this a dating service?  are you pedalling your wares in
the hope to get kissy-kissies or to spread the gospel?  (i'm on to you!)

other stuff which tickled my woddle in the last few weeks included:

1)WILL!!!  he's so cool!  and has the sexiest scottish accent i've
ever heard!  there ought to be a public enquiry into why i don't fancy
him...

2)DUB Tapes!! T sent me the finest dub tape ever last
week...everything from the Pastels to Beat Happening to, well,
everything.

3)THE COURT & SPARK!!  friends band in SF rock my world with stuff
recorded in a hairdresser's basement in santa cruz.

4)TIGERMILK!  finally got a copy a fortnight ago and haven't looked
back...hardly listen to anything off TBWTAS anymore except
rollercoaster ride, sleep the clock around and spaceboy dreams.  la la
la.  nothing compares to the state i am in.  nada.  love the belle.
love the sebatian.

5)A HOUSE - i am the greatest...this was my very first cd purchase
many years ago.  yesterday, as i was successfully avoiding work, i
checked out a website where some kid somewhere had posted a note
looking for info on the band....i went home last night and reeled in
my room to tracks like i don't care, take it easy on me and endless
art.  *fabu*, *fabu* babes.

6)LUSTING LIKE A HUSSY - complex is the situation, adorable is the
boyee, but i've got a god awful crush that won't go away. and he's
addicted to crunchies so he'll turn into a big toothless fat ass in a
few years....

okay, i'm losing the plot here a bit....

yes, everyone go to rory's and linda's on saturday.  we shall dance
and be merry.  ans play jenga.  and enter the jenga olympics.

*and* (this is for all you special NY listees), there is a chance that
i might not be able to stay with my friend J when i get back from
Philly on Saturday 24th....if anyone fancies putting up a fun (but
respectful), wide-eyed (but well-travelled), honourable and
trustworthy irish boy for two nights please email me privately, or
please can someone let me know of somewhere CHEAP to stay!

I guess that's it.  Amen.

Lady Penelope (men adore glam-ore)