Sinister: Lists

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 23 14:22:31 BST 1998

Bugger, everyones put a downer on lists for the mo...that's a shame cos
I was going to do a top-ten list of lists that listees hate to see
listed on the list...but I could only come up with top-ten lists and
music-u-like lists so I needn't bother anyway.

On a more serious note, I see in the letters of NME this week someones
piped up and moaned about the shows and the number of cretinous noisey
folk who thought it was a Def Leppard concert or summat....to which the
twat who wrote the Live review last week replied in favour of the noisey
people in a desperate attempt to be contraversial....well he's got my
rag anyhows.

I vote next London show, someone points out Mr Simon Williams and we gag
him and tie him to one of the speakers and then all shout "TURN IT UP".
We could also throw darts at him and stuff for a bit of post-show
entertainment.

Later Playmates,
Adrian.